Tall Oaks Academy Trust, The Avenue, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. DN21 1EH
TALL OAKS ACADEMY TRUST is recruiting a Class Teacher.
Full-time positions required to start in September 2019 (alternative start dates are available for the right candidates).
Tall Oaks Academy Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust responsible for three (one junior and two primary) schools in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. The schools are united by their commitment to the principles and values of the Trust and a common belief that collaboration and co-operation benefits pupils, parents, staff and the wider community. These positions are suitable for NQTs or a more experienced teacher. Successful candidates will be matched to a school and year group according to their expertise.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic, creative and can inspire the children in their care;
- Have high expectations and are committed to securing the best outcomes for all;
- Can be reflective practitioners, who are constantly striving to improve
- Can be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing engaging learning experiences for the children
- Can build positive relationships with the children, staff, parents and governors
- Can demonstrate outstanding teaching and create an environment in which children thrive;
- Can work well with colleagues across the school, the Trust and in our local community;
- Are organised, thorough and take pride in what our school achieves, by going the extra mile for the children;
- Are hardworking and resilient;
- And … have a great sense of humour!
In return, we can offer:
- A warm, friendly and supportive atmosphere;
- A dedicated and experienced staff team very well supported by parents and governors;
- A supportive leadership team;
- A pleasant and spacious learning environment;
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust on planning, teaching, assessment and subject leadership;
- A Trust ‘Workload Charter’ to alleviate workload, which includes a Flexi-PPA day, no meetings week and a staff council who listen to the views of our workforce;
- Opportunities for personal development across three schools in different contexts.
- Finally, but most importantly, amazing children!
During our latest Ofsted inspections across the Trust Ofsted said:
“Members of staff say they are well supported by senior leaders to improve their practice. They appreciate the measures leaders have put in place to ensure that they are valued team members who are consulted on school improvement priorities. They highly value the consideration leaders give to the workload of staff.”
How to apply: Interested candidates can download the application pack at www.talloaksacademy.co.uk . Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the schools informally and meet members of the Executive Leadership Team. To organise a visit please contact Miss K Smith, PA to the Executive Team on 01427 811516 or by emailing email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 5th June 2019.
Interview Date: Wednesday 12th June 2019.
Completed application forms should be emailed to Miss K Smith, PA to the Executive Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Tall Oaks Academy Trust, Castle Wood Academy, The Avenue, Gainsborough, Lincs. DN21 1EH (please note: CVs will not be accepted as additional information or a replacement for any part of the application provided and only Tall Oaks Academy Trust application forms will be accepted).
Receipt of applications and unsuccessful applications will be confirmed by email.
References will be requested prior to interview and an Enhanced DBS check and Right to Work in the UK evidence will be required for successful applicants.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.