Gedney Church End Primary School, Church End, Gedney, Spalding PE12 0BU
Salary: Grade 4 19,948 to £21,153 pro rata (which is an equivalent salary of £9,049 for 41 working weeks per year)
Working hours: 18.75 hours per week, see below for working pattern
Appointment Type: Term time, plus three weeks in the school holidays
Contract type: Permanent
Gedney Church End Primary School is looking to appoint a dynamic Caretaker at this small and friendly establishment.
Your working week is 18.75 hours per week to be worked Mondays to Fridays 6.45am – 8.30am and 3.30pm – 5.30pm.
The successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of cleanliness of designated areas in the building and duties will include toilets and associated facilities against an agreed cleaning specification and good attention to detail.
- Good ‘handy’ person skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales is essential and a flexible approach
- Be able to work independently using initiative and as part of a team
- Able to communicate clearly with and relate positively to all members of staff
- Knowledge of Health & Safety at work
- Ability to recognise the importance of ensuring a secure and safe environment
Experience is essential, although persons with skills appropriate and a willing attitude are invited to apply.
Please request an application form at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23:57 Friday 21 May 2021
Interview date: Friday 28 May 2021
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS including a barred list check against the child workforce, medical and references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.