Business Manager (School)
Bishop King C of E Primary School, Kingsway Lincoln LN5 8EU
Lincoln Bishop King CE Primary School
School Business Manager - Grade 8 - £28,672 FTE – Term time only
The Governing Body, pupils and staff of our rapidly improving school are looking for an enthusiastic and motivating leader to join our team.
We can offer:
- well behaved pupils who respect our church school values
- an honest and open church school family with a strong social, moral, spiritual and moral purpose
- support of a leadership team and Governing Body committed to excellence with high expectations
- a professional, friendly and dedicated staff who aspire to be the best they can be
- professional development opportunities, and
- a health care scheme, and additional well-being incentives.
We are looking for a professional who:
- is an aspiring leader, committed to making a real difference for children, staff and parents at our school
- can effectively manage a diverse and busy office
- constantly reviews procedures and successfully implements agreed improvements
- ensures financial and budgetary controls through regular and accurate reporting to the headteacher and Governing Body
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and can build effective relationships with the whole school community, and
- can manage own workload effectively and work to deadlines.
All applications to be emailed to Paula Hanson – email@example.com
Closing date: 23:57 on Monday 7th December 2020
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 8th December 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 14th December 2020
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.