Business Administration Assistant
Walton Academy, Harlaxton Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire. NG31 7JR.
Walton Academy are recruiting a Business Administration Assistant to provide a variety of clerical and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Academy. We are a leading edge high performing Academy and we pride ourselves in our traditional values and supportive culture for both students, parents and staff:
Post title: Business Administration Assistant.
Grade: Grade 3 (Actual salary £15424 to £16052).
Working hours: 37 hours per week, term time only.
Start date: January 2020.
Closing date: 12 December 2019.
Interview date: 17 December 2019.
Some of the specific tasks linked to the role are to:
- Reception duties, including greeting key stakeholders and answering the phone etc
- Arrange, attend and coordinate parents evenings
- Arrange, attend and coordinate the Year 11 prom and leavers events
- Record minutes of meetings including Executive Leadership Team, Governors and Heads of House
- Support the Leadership & Support services Business Team Leader with administrative tasks
- part of the First Aid team
- Support the Reprographics department
- Provide administrative support to the timetabling and options process
If you are proactive, systematic and flexible and want to join a supportive, committed and collaborative team we offer:
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- A strong caring ethos
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies
To apply for the vacancy please use the following link: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/walton-academy-1042403.
The Diverse Academies and its governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care, and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.