Attendance and Office Administrator
Manor Leas Junior Academy, Hykeham Road, Lincoln, LN6 8BE
Contract: Term time only, three days per week (18.75 hrs per week)
Salary Scale: G3:6 £18,562 pro rata (£8009.92)
Reporting to: Nicky Hodgson, School Business Manager
Anticipated Start September 2021.
Due to the semi-retirement of our current post holder, we are looking for a new enthusiastic team member to join us within the admin team at Manor Leas Junior Academy.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- To assist the administration team in the provision of clerical and administrative duties, including, filing, word processing, reprographics, data input, website updating.
- To assist in the compilation of reports, records and assessment of data as may be required by the school, governors, education authority or Department for Education.
- To input and extract data onto Integris, PS Financials and other software as required.
- To carry out telephone, reception and messenger duties.
- To liaise with parents/carers, via telephone, email and face to face.
- To assist in the arrangement of routine school activities such as medical/dental appointments, school photographs and parent’s evenings.
- To process purchase orders and to ensure that all orders placed are received correctly. Obtain best value for money on all orders.
- To arrange repairs and services for the academies buildings as required.
- To liaise with parents/carers as directed regarding issues relating to individual pupils, including the investigation of absences.
- To analyse and produce attendance reports, and collate and file attendance data. Liaise with the SBM/Headteacher regarding attendance records, bringing any attendance concerns to their attention promptly.
- Co-ordinate new starters/leavers paperwork, including liaising with the local authority and local schools. Ensure all transition paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
This list of duties is not exhaustive, and may include other duties commensurate with the job grade.
All applications must be made via our academy application form which can be found on our wesbite - www.manor-leas-junior.lincs.sch.uk
Closing Date for Applications Tuesday 29 June 2021
Interview Date - w/c 5 July 2021 (may be subject to change)
All school staff have a responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people within the school.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.