After School Club Assistant
Nocton Community Primary School, School Lane, Nocton, LN4 2BJ.
THE SPIRES FEDERATION
Executive Headteacher: Mrs Emma Negus-Hill
After School Club Assistants
Required from 2nd November 2020
AFTER SCHOOL CLUB ASSISTANTS :
1 post based at Digby Church of England School
1 post based at Nocton Community Primary
Pay Grade G3.6 £9.36 / hr – After School Club
Wednesday and Thursday evenings per week – 3.00-6.00pm
Friday- 3.00-5.00pm (8 hours per week, with a possibility of a further hour on a Friday and monthly meetings after work hours on a claim basis)
Term time only – 38 weeks per year – this is a temporary post pending the needs of the school.
Our schools are small, friendly and successful village schools. We have a caring ethos and we have a supportive and friendly staff team, with well-behaved children. We are looking for candidates who can offer support for our after school childcare three evenings per week. You may on occasion be asked to work on either of our other two sites.
We are looking for candidates who: -
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a passion for high quality care
- Enjoy providing exciting activities for our children
- Are well organised
- Are reliable, committed, flexible and enthusiastic
- Have experience of food preparation and hygiene, although not essential as training will be given
Duties will include:-
- Providing suitable and exciting activities for the children
- Developing the children’s self- esteem and independence
- Preparation of food for the children
- Supervising the children eating and clearing the setting
- Developing the club with other colleagues and attending monthly/termly meetings
We can offer you: -
- A caring ethos
- A chance to work in a federation of small, friendly and successful village schools
- A supportive and friendly governing body and staff team
- The possibility of additional relief hours at breakfast club / additional after school sessions.
You are welcome to come and visit our schools, by appointment.
Closing date to apply: Friday 9th October 2020 at midday
Interview Date: w/c 19th October 2020
Nocton Community Primary, Digby School, Dunston St Peter’s School are all part of The Spires Federation and this contract of employment may, on occasion, mean you are requested to work on any of our sites.
For further information and an application pack, please download from our website at http://www.spiresfederation.co.uk/Vacancies.asp
Alternatively please contact the school office on 01526 320630. Applications (we cannot accept CVs) are to be sent for the attention of Miss E. Hill via firstname.lastname@example.org
Spires Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding checks. References will be taken prior to interview.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.