Administrator - School
St Nicholas Church of England Primary School,
Woad Farm Road, Boston, PE21 0EF
Part of Infinity Academies Trust
37.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary Scale: G4.9 – G4.12 (Actual Salary: £17,330 - £18,377)
Infinity Academies Trust are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and highly-organised Administrator for St Nicholas CE Primary Academy, to start 1st September 2021.
The Administrator will need to be able to organise the day to day running of the general office including taking responsibility for the organisation of the work of our Administration Assistant.
Duties will include:
• Telephone answering and reception duties;
• Providing administrative support, including filing and reprographics;
• Assisting with general administration of trips;
• Registers and monitoring pupil attendance;
• Maintain records, including admissions, leavers and students records;
• Handle cash, which may include collecting money from pupils and parents;
• To input data onto computerised systems;
• General administration.
The successful candidates will:
• have a cheerful, warm and welcoming personality with the ability to communicate with children and adults alike;
• be reliable, efficient, flexible, organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines;
• be able to work as work as part of a team and be willing to learn.
Candidates should have:
• GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above) or an equivalent qualification.
• Good ICT skills including use of Microsoft Office programmes
• Experience of working in an office environment
Previous experience of working in a school is desirable but not essential as training and support will be provided.
The Administrator needs to be a team player with initiative, great interpersonal skills and be committed to bringing the school’s vision of “let your light shine” to life!
If you would like further information regarding this role, please contact the Trust Finance Officer, Jackie Hawkesworth on 01205 362860 or email email@example.com
An application pack is available from the Infinity Academies website, at the school office or by email.
Closing Date: Friday 25th June 2021
Interview Date: Friday 2nd July 2021
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, evidence of proof of right to work in the UK as well as other routine recruitment checks.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.