Burgh-le-Marsh St Peter & St Paul C of E Primary School, Wainfleet Road, Burgh Le Marsh PE24 5ED
We are looking to appoint a full time administrator (Term Time) to provide full administrative support for the Headteacher, SLT and other staff in our school.
The role will require extensive use of computerised systems, including database systems, to input and manage data. In addition, the successful applicant will be required to manage the ‘front of house’ area, greeting visitors and making them feel welcome, along with dealing with email and telephone communications to the school. They are also expected to assist in the arrangement of routine in-school activities such as school photographs, induction events, performances etc.
Our Administrator will promote the vision and values of the school. This position is to start as soon as possible, but we do appreciate that the successful applicant may need to work a notice period.
In addition to the above, the role will involve:
• Assisting in the compilation, maintenance and analysis of registers;
• Maintaining such records as may be required, including admissions, leavers, staff and student records;
• Liaising with parents as directed regarding issues relating to individual pupils, including investigating absences.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can to work independently and as part of a small office team;
• Establishes good working relations at all levels of the school – with children, parents, staff, governors etc.;
• Has a pleasant manner with visitors;
• Is pro-active and conscientious about enhancing the education of pupils and supporting and promoting the positive work of the school;
• Is highly organised and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Is able to work with high levels of integrity, discretion and confidentiality;
• Has excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills;
• Has excellent interpersonal skills;
• Has excellent organisation skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively and work to tight deadlines;
• Personifies our school’s vision and values.
Applications forms and job descriptions are available directly from the Headteacher (email@example.com). Please email applications and questions to the Headteacher via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Tuesday 22 June 2021
Interviews: Provisionally w/b 28 June 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to a range of safeguarding checks, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and Children Barred List check.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.