Cliffedale Primary School, Northcliffe Road, Grantham, NG31 8DP
Administrator - Required for 1st September 2020
Schools Salary: Grade 4, £19,171 to £20,344 (pro rata)
Permanent, 37 hrs per week, 39 weeks per year (term-time)
Cliffedale Primary School is a friendly and welcoming school located to the north-east of Grantham. The Governing Body seeks to recruit a conscientious, friendly, enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to assist in the running of our busy and thriving school. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the day to day administration of school life.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a friendly and efficient first point of contact for the school.
- Can provide comprehensive administrative support, through the use of ICT and effective communication, file organisation and management of systems and procedures.
- Is very well-organised, with the ability to manage workload, prioritise tasks and communicate efficiently and effectively with all stakeholders.
- Is adaptable and can react and respond to changing circumstances or situations with clear decision making and actions.
- Has experience of cash handling, managing financial records and accounts.
- Has experience of working in a school setting in a similar role (not essential, but highly desirable).
- Has experience of Business World, Integris and Parentmail (not essential, but highly desirable).
- Is able to record and analyse pupil attendance data.
- Has experience dealing with confidential information and can maintain confidentiality.
- Can relate equally well to pupils, parents and colleagues.
If you feel that this post interests you, please complete the school application form, https://www.cliffedale.org/recruitment/
Please return completed application form to
By Post - Miss Ramona Honour, Bursar, Cliffedale Primary School, Northcliffe Road, Grantham, NG31 8DP
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 8th June 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.
Due to current restrictions in place due to Covid-19, there may be some delay in interviews being undertaken.
When interviews do take place, the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health/NHS Guidelines.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.