Administrative Assistant - School
The Richmond School, Richmond Drive, Skegness, PE25 3SH
GRADE G3 6 – 9 (£18,812 - £19,948) pro rata based on 37 hours per week for 39 weeks per year
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, honest and friendly person to be part of our front-of-house admin team.
The role will involve reception tasks including answering the telephone, communicating daily with parents and meeting and greeting visitors.
Do you have:
- excellent keyboard and communication skills?
- a sound knowledge of standard office software?
- knowledge of Integris and other school-based applications?
- experience of working within a team?
- an ability to promote the values of the school?
- good self-awareness?
Are you able
- to maintain confidentiality at all times?
We can offer you:
- friendly and enthusiastic children;
- a caring and supportive team;
- any relevant training;
- a chance to progress in future years by taking on other responsibilities
The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for this position.
For an application pack, visit the school website www.therichmondschoolskegness.com or
Closing date for applications is noon on Monday 21 June 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo enhanced DBS and Barred List checks prior to employment.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly.
When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.