Nettleton CP School, Moortown Road, Nettleton, Lincolnshire. LN7 6AA
(Part of the North Wolds Federation).
Administrative Assistant Temporary Contract 16 Hours Per week.
Salary: Grade 3 Point 6 (£18065 FTE).
We call Nettleton Primary “a hidden gem.” We are a small, community village school with a wonderful family feel. We are looking for an excellent Administrative Assistant to work in a busy office alongside the School Business Manager.
- Well behaved children
- A family atmosphere
- Beautiful location
- Support from being within the North Wolds Federation
We are looking for a person who will:
- be friendly, reliable, conscientious and highly motivated
- have an excellent telephone manner be able to deal with situations calmly
- have good computer skills
- take care and pride in their work
- be trustworthy and ensure confidentiality at all times
- want to play a full part in our community
- be flexible; there may be times when they are required to support our partner school
Key tasks will include:-
- Telephone, reception and messenger duties
- Administrative support, including filing and data input
- Carry out purchasing process using Agresso (training provided)
- Receive incoming goods and check against orders as required
- Assist in arrangements for routine school activities, school trips, photographs etc
- Administer first aid as necessary – training will be provided if required
- Maintain records as required
Days and hours of work will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
We are not as far away as you might think! Our school is situated just 24 miles from Lincoln, 21 miles from Louth, 24 miles from Gainsborough and 13 miles from Grimsby. To find out more about our school please visit www.nettleton.lincs.sch.uk and www.northwoldsfederation.co.uk.
If you are interested this positions please contact the school office on 01472 851455 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed and are strongly encouraged.
Closing Date at midnight on 22nd September 2019.
Interviews week beginning the 30th September 2019.
Our Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (with daily update service), barred list check and verified references.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.