1-1 Teaching Assistant
Sutterton Fourfields Primary School, Park Avenue, Sutterton, Boston, Lincolnshire. PE20 2JN
1:1 Teaching Assistant.
The Emmaus Federation
Closing date: Deadline 1st September 2019.
Interview date: Monday 9th September 2019.
Job to start: As soon as possible after interview date, following recruitment checks such as enhanced DBS.
Location: Sutterton Fourfields Primary School.
Contract type: 1-1 TA contract.
Hours: 25 hours per week, 38 term time weeks plus pro-rata INSET (to be available Monday to Friday).
We are looking for someone who:
- Will organise and maintain an inclusive learning environment, both in the classroom and outside.
- Will have experience of working with children with additional needs, particularly children who are on the autistic spectrum.
- Will provide support and facilitate independence with peers in the classroom and around school.
- Will lead interventions for individuals and groups with confidence and use their initiative.
- Will provide positive reinforcements, praise and rewards.
- Is confident to work independently and enjoys working as part of a team.
The school offers:
- A highly professional and dedicated staff and supportive governors.
- A high quality and well-resourced learning environment with good facilities.
- Children who are well behaved, motivated and eager to learn.
- An excellent environment in which to develop professionally.
- A community that is supportive and ambitious.
How to apply
To obtain a recruitment pack, please email: email@example.com
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone Mrs Gray, school SENCO, on 01205 460547 to arrange a suitable time or to obtain further information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to respect this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, a health assessment questionnaire and an enhanced DBS check.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.